- Thank you to everyone who donated money towards our Comic Relief activities. We raised a total of £659.60! Amazing! Attached is the winning design & runners up of the competition.
- The vote's were in and counted and the outcome of Mr Killoran's beard decided! 43% voted to keep the beard, and 57% voted that it should go, so there was only one answer...!!
- Here are the winning cakes from Bishop Bake Off! We even made the news - page 9 of the Herald Express!
- Thank you to everyone who supported the Great Bishop Bake Off. It was truly a spectacular success! After all of the donations have been counted we raised £351.25 for Motor Neurone Disease Association.
Bishopsteignton Primary School is located in the heart of the thriving village of Bishopsteignton, overlooking the beautiful River Teign. Our dedicated school community holds close the motto "Believe in ourselves; be the best we can be" and aims for the very best outcomes for all pupils. Bishopsteignton Primary School provides an enriched education for its pupils, with teaching reflecting the school values of curiosity, high expectations, resilience, collaboration, empathy, and self-belief.
The school is committed to supporting causes that are close to the hearts of our community, many of which are decided by our pupils. This year we have supported Comic Relief, Motor Neurone Disease Association, Children In Need and the Syria Appeal.
Current Fundraising Total: £1,385.61
Latest School calendar Events
- School Reports Out27Mar2017
3:15 pm - 3:15 pm @ School
- Open Evening to discuss reports28Mar2017
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm @ School Classrooms
- Year 5 Brass Performance30Mar2017
2:00 pm - 2:15 pm @ School Hall
- Last day of Spring Term31Mar2017
- First day of Summer Term18Apr2017