- We had our Harvest Celebration this afternoon. Miss Thomas led a fantastic assembly where the children learnt about how foods were harvested and the reasons why we celebrate this festival.
- A fantastic turn out for the KS2 Girls Football event today at Teign Secondary School. We were delighted that 20 of our pupils wanted to be part of this opportunity to develop football skills and techniques.
- Our new School Council had their first meeting today. This group of children have been voted into the role by their peers.
- Today we had our first Open The Book assembly of the new academic year. The children were treated to a story called 'The Helper Arrives' which told of how people started to spread the word about Jesus and how all of us have people who help us.
Bishopsteignton Primary School is located in the heart of the thriving village of Bishopsteignton, overlooking the beautiful River Teign. Our dedicated school community holds close the motto "Believe in ourselves; be the best we can be" and aims for the very best outcomes for all pupils. Bishopsteignton Primary School provides an enriched education for its pupils, with teaching reflecting the school values of curiosity, high expectations, resilience, collaboration, empathy, and self-belief.
The school is committed to supporting causes that are close to the hearts of our community, many of which are decided by our pupils. This year we have supported Children in Need, Sport Relief and Comic Relief.
Current Fundraising Total: £567.00
Latest School calendar Events
- Half Term21Oct2019
- FOBS Autumn Disco29Oct2019
The disco will run from 5pm-6pm for our Explorer, Adventurers and Investigator's children. For our older children (Discoverer's, Voyager's and Pioneers) the disco will start at 6.15pm- 7.15pm. Fancy dress optional, does not have to be a specific halloween theme. £1 entry fee
- Parents Evening05Nov2019
3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Forest School-Year 4's06Nov2019
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Please can our Discoverers & Voyager children come to school on old clothes for forest school.
- Parent's evening06Nov2019
3:30 pm - 6:00 pm