Bishopsteignton School uniform:
- Navy blue school jumper, cardigan or sweatshirt
- Pale blue school polo shirt
- Grey, black or navy trousers
- Navy or grey skirt or dress (summer - blue gingham dress)
- Plain dark shoes (no high heels or open toes for safety reasons) or dark trainers
- White or navy socks in summer, grey or navy tights in winter
- A bag containing navy shorts (shadow stripes if possible) navy T-Shirt and plain trainers or plimsolls; in cold weather a plain tracksuit or similar sports clothing (no logos please) is recommended.
- Shoes suitable for outdoor games (on grass or hard surface) are also essential. Children must change their shoes for outdoor wear.
Wearing the school uniform is strongly encouraged at Bishopsteignton School as it helps maintain a strong sense of identity. In 2016, the uniform changed slightly with the logo now in pale blue on navy. The older uniform with the gold logo is still acceptable. In response to requests from parents, the uniform is now available from Tesco, as well as our previous supplier Footprints. We have samples of both uniforms in the office if you would like to feel the quality of the items. Please ensure that all items of uniform are clearly labelled with your child’s name so that we can return items from the lost property to you.
The School number to quote is 72337.