Bishopsteignton Primary School staff are talented and dedicated. The team transforms the lives of our students, owning our motto: “Believe in ourselves; be the best we can be”.
Bishopteignton Primary School is a community school that has a excellent reputation within the learning community and Devon for providing high quality provision for all pupils.We are offering an opportunity for exceptional individual to join our committed and driven team.
Cleaner - Devon Norse
- 15 hours per week x 41 weeks per year
- Hourly Rate is £8.21 per hour paid pro rata.
- Full training and uniform provided.
- Full DBS required.
For further information contact Matthew Long - 07824 835606
Full Time Position - MPS1-MPS6
Temporary Contract due to reorganisation in the school - starting 1st September 2019.
There is a strong possibility that this role could be made permanent in the future.
The Successful Candidate will be:
- An inspirational and reflective practitioner who is passionate about Children's learning.
- Committed to pupils achieving outstanding progress and attainment.
- A creative thinker who is happy to suggest and try new things.
- Eager to develop their own teaching and to work collaboratively as part of dedicated and talented team.
- Committed to relentlessly promoting the school's values - Curiosity, Resilience, Collaboration, Self Belief, High Expectations and Empathy.
- Able to demonstrate experience of KS2.
In return we are able to offer collaborative and supportive team, fantastic pupils, potential leadership opportunities and the change to be part of our Community of Learning.
For an application form and further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 9am Friday 21st June
Interview date: Friday 28th June
Visits to the school are highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting the school office. Provisional dates for visits are Tuesday 4th June @10am and 4pm
Bishopsteignton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A full DBS disclosure is required for these posts.