Bishopsteignton Primary School staff are talented and dedicated. The team transforms the lives of our students, owning our motto: “Believe in ourselves; be the best we can be”.
Bishopteignton Primary School is a community school that has a excellent reputation within the learning community and Devon for providing high quality provision for all pupils.We are offering an opportunity for exceptional individual to join our committed and driven team.
Cleaner - Devon Norse
- 15 hours per week x 41 weeks per year
- Hourly Rate is £8.21 per hour paid pro rata.
- Full training and uniform provided.
- Full DBS required.
For further information contact Matthew Long - 07824 835606
KS1 General Teaching Assistant - 0.4
Salary - Grade C
2 days a week (days to be confirmed)
Starting September 2019
The Successful candidate will be:
- Inspirational and reflective practitioners who are passionate about children’s learning
- Committed to pupils achieving the very best outcomes within a culture of collaboration underpinned by professional challenge
- Expected to show a high degree of initiative and be able to react to given situations with integrity and compassion.
- Experienced in working with KS1 Pupils and making a difference to their learning
For an application form and further details, please email email@example.com
Application deadline: Wednesday 3rd July at 9am
Interview date: Tuesday 9th July 2019
Visits to the school are highly recommended - Tue 25th June @10am or 4pm
Meal Time Assistant
We currently have a vacancy for a Meal Time Assistant.
5 days a week : 12.00 - 1.30pm
Hourly rate: £9.00
For an application form, please contact the school office on 01626 775873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bishopsteignton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A full DBS disclosure is required for these posts.