Bishopsteignton Primary School staff are talented and dedicated. The team transforms the lives of our students, owning our motto: “Believe in ourselves; be the best we can be”.
Bishopsteignton Primary School is a community school that has an excellent reputation within the learning community and Devon for providing high quality provision for all pupils. To further improve and enhance our offer for pupils and parents we are now starting our own after school club. This is therefore an exciting opportunity for new members of staff to help shape and create our new provision.
Salary: Grade C
Hours: 17.5 per week / 38 weeks per year (Mon-Fri 8.45am - 12.15pm)
We are looking to appoint a highly professional and committed Admin Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team in the busy school office. The role will involve providing a first-class service to both pupils, parents, staff and other key members of our community.
- The main purpose of the job is to assist with the smooth running of the school office.
- To add capacity to the role of the School Business Manager by taking responsibility for jobs and tasks and completing them reliably.
- To further improve communication within the school and with all stakeholders to ensure transparency and clarity of school’s vision.
We offer all of our employees:
- A friendly and positive working environment where all staff feel valued and important
- Career development and appropriate training within a forward thinking and innovative organisation.
- The opportunity to join a committed and dedicated team of professionals working together to secure high achievement for all our pupils
More information is detailed in the job description and job specification, which can be obtained along with an application form, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are not possible due to this post being advertised in the summer holidays. However, we would be welcome to answer any questions you may have via email.
PLEASE NOTE- Emails will not be checked WB 2nd Aug 2021
DEADLINE- 9am Friday 13th Aug
INTERVIEW- Thursday 19th Aug
Bishopsteignton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A full DBS disclosure is required for these posts.