- A fantastic turn out for the KS2 Girls Football event today at Teign Secondary School. We were delighted that 20 of our pupils wanted to be part of this opportunity to develop football skills and techniques.
- Our new School Council had their first meeting today. This group of children have been voted into the role by their peers.
- Today we had our first Open The Book assembly of the new academic year. The children were treated to a story called 'The Helper Arrives' which told of how people started to spread the word about Jesus and how all of us have people who help us.
- Welcome back to school! We hope all of your children enjoyed their first day back after the long summer holiday!
- This year’s Summer Reading Challenge is Space Chase; an out-of-this-world adventure celebrating the 50th anniversary of the first moon landing. It's totally free and encourages reading; collecting stickers and rewards along the way.
- Having cleared the lost property box at Easter the mountain has returned! Please do come and check it - jumpers galore, coats, drinks bottles......! Anything left will either be given to FOBS to sell or taken to a charity shop.
- Governor's offered a tasty reward for the class in KS1 and KS2 with the most parent responses to their recent governor survey. The children in Discoverers and Investigators were the very happy winners!
- After a fantastic Leavers Assembly, our Y6 then enjoyed our traditional Slip and Slide event organised by all of the parents. With a BBQ to follow, this was the perfect send off to our oldest children.
- Thank you to all those that were able to come and celebrate Sports Day with us today. It may have taken two attempts but we got there in the end! The children really enjoyed competing in front of a great crowd and it was a really positive experience.
- Children in KS2 welcome our second mystery reader !