- Have seen our new Willow Tower by the Adventurers class? We are proud to be hosting one of the willow Towers of Concern that some of our children helped to create at part of the Bishopsteignton Festival.
- Wow! What a fantastic day of sharing stories and swapping books we've had!
- Congratulations to our lovely team of gymnasts from Yr 3,4,5 and 6 who won first place in the Gymnastic Competition on Tuesday evening!
- We are very pleased to share Bishop's first 'Reading Newsletter'
- Remember that the positive aspects of the Internet outweigh the negatives.
- Online Safety Tip 4: Be careful when disclosing personal information
- Set up parental controls Parental controls help you to block or filter upsetting or inappropriate content, and control purchases within apps.
- Create a family media agreement.
- Take an interest in your child’s favourite apps or sites.
- The Community Champions had their monthly visit to Moors Park Care Home this week. Both young and old enjoyed helping each other to complete jigsaw puzzles and play dominoes.