- Wow! What a fantastic day of sharing stories and swapping books we've had!
- Congratulations to our lovely team of gymnasts from Yr 3,4,5 and 6 who won first place in the Gymnastic Competition on Tuesday evening!
- We are very pleased to share Bishop's first 'Reading Newsletter'
- Remember that the positive aspects of the Internet outweigh the negatives.
- Online Safety Tip 4: Be careful when disclosing personal information
- Set up parental controls Parental controls help you to block or filter upsetting or inappropriate content, and control purchases within apps.
- Create a family media agreement.
- Take an interest in your child’s favourite apps or sites.
- The Community Champions had their monthly visit to Moors Park Care Home this week. Both young and old enjoyed helping each other to complete jigsaw puzzles and play dominoes.
- On Monday 27th January we will be having a cake sale after school in the playground to raise money for the people and animals of Australia.