- On Monday 27th January we will be having a cake sale after school in the playground to raise money for the people and animals of Australia.
- 14 children from our Years 5 and 6 competed in a football tournament against other local schools last night at TCS. They had 7 mini games in total in two teams and did not stop running for the whole 90 minutes!
- Our wonderful Pupil Leadership group started 2020 in the way that they ended the last year- by making a difference to members of our local community.
- The House Points have been counted and we can confirm that DART have won this half term's competition! Tomorrow morning they will receive their reward of cookies, hot chocolate and a short Christmas movie in the hall. Well done DART!
- Our Christmas Carousel day has started superbly with the children in their House groups enjoying Christmas craft activities. Such a wonderful atmosphere around the school and some very impressive jumpers!!
- Bishopsteignton Primary School has had the results in for their General Election. Every child had a chance to vote yesterday and it was very close. LABOUR (Red) 44 GREEN PARTY (Green) 50 LIBERAL DEMOCRATS (Yellow) 43 CONSERVATIVE (Blue) 42
- The children have been taking part in their very own General Election today. Every child had a chance to vote for the party they want to form the next government.
- On Monday 25th November, it will be once again time to celebrate the learning that has been happening in our school. You are invited in to see what the children have been doing and also enjoy them leading you in some learning of your own!
- We have been celebrating Children in Need today by either wearing our pyjamas or dressing up as people who help us. Thank you so much for your kind donations. We managed to raise £206 towards this worthy cause!
- The KS2 children today joined members of the Bishopsteignton Community for the Armistace service at the memorial in the village. They were perfectly behaved and showed respect by remembering those who have been so brave during many different wars.